The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator Powered by Techstars is transforming healthcare quality, efficiency, and care delivery by helping entrepreneurs bring their innovative technology products to market.
This three-month program, based in Los Angeles, California, provides companies with $120,000 in funding, mentorship from more than 300 leading clinicians and executives, access to Cedars-Sinai, and exposure to a network of over 10,000 entrepreneurs and investors. Since 2015, the accelerator has helped dozens of companies transform healthcare delivery and patient care.
Companies SELECTED FOR THE PROGRAM gAIN ACCESS TO:
- Dedicated office space located in the Cedars-Sinai Innovation Space, adjacent to the medical center in Los Angeles.
- Access to over 400 perks valued at over $1million. These perks come from Techstars sponsors, mentor companies, Techstars companies, and others across the Techstars network.
- An investment of $120,000.
- Access to Cedars-Sinai’s clinical expertise and information infrastructure including hardware, software and digital health technical resources.
- Mentorship from world-leading physicians, researchers, healthcare professionals and executives.
- Access to Techstars’ network of over 7,000 successful entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and corporate partners.
- Demo Day, where each company will have the opportunity to pitch their company to healthcare leaders, investors, press, and other community members.