The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator Powered by Techstars is a collaboration to help today’s technology innovators turn their ideas into breakthroughs that can improve the lives of patients around the world.
With the support of Cedars-Sinai physicians and researchers, our startups help advance technology that empowers patients and providers to better track, manage, and improve health and healthcare delivery.
Companies SELECTED FOR THE PROGRAM receive:
- Dedicated office space located in the Cedars-Sinai Innovation Space, adjacent to the medical center in Los Angeles.
- Access to over 400 perks valued at over $1million. These perks come from Techstars sponsors, mentor companies, Techstars companies, and others across the Techstars network.
- An investment of $120,000.
- Access to Cedars-Sinai’s clinical expertise and information infrastructure including hardware, software and digital health technical resources.
- Mentorship from world-leading physicians, researchers, healthcare professionals and executives.
- Access to Techstars’ network of over 7,000 successful entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and corporate partners.
- Demo Day, where each company will have the opportunity to pitch their company to healthcare leaders, investors, press, and other community members.