Building a healthcare technology company is hard. Though the opportunity is enormous, and you have the ability to literally save lives, the industry is complex and not known for rapid positive change. Nothing is more valuable (and harder to obtain) than access to a large, engaged, health system that not only wants to provide resources to help your company grow but also potentially buy your product. This Spring, the first class graduated from the Techstars Healthcare Accelerator, in partnership with Cedars-Sinai, and the outcomes were phenomenal. All 11 companies signed deals with Cedars-Sinai, and collectively they have raised several million dollars in VC financing from top VC’s.
I am very excited to share that the Techstars Healthcare Accelerator, in partnership with Cedars-Sinai, will be running its second class in Los Angeles starting January 17, 2017. Applications are now open and will close October 15th.
If your company is creating hardware, software, devices, or services that empower patients and healthcare professionals to track, manage, or improve healthcare delivery, we want to meet you. Our first class was a phenomenal success, and we can’t wait to see who applies for our second.
We will update this page shortly with dates and locations for webinars, meetups and office hours. If you are in LA, the Bay Area, Chicago, Minneapolis, London, New York, Washington D.C., Boston, Toronto or Nashville, we would love to meet you in person.
- Matt Kozlov, Managing Director
Pre-Recorded Webinars/Info Sessions:
• Q & A with 2016 Program Alumni
• Panel Discussion with Cedars-Sinai Executives
In-Person Office Hours:
• Nashville: August 23
- Austin: August 25
• Los Angeles: September 1, September 14
• New York: September 7, September 8
• Chicago: September 20, September 21
• London: September 27
• Bay Area: September 14, September 26, September 27
• Seattle: September 29
• Vancouver: September 29
Toronto: October 5
In-Person Info Sessions:
•Austin: August 25, 6-8 PM CDT
- Los Angeles: September 1, plus later date TBA
• New York: September 7, 6-8 PM EST
• Chicago: September 19, 6-8 PM CT
• Toronto: October 5, 5-7 PM EST
• Vancouver: September 30, 9:00-11:00 AM